Day 1 Check in Hotel in Hanoi (Meals: No)
Arrive Hanoi and check in HM Boutique Hotel or Similar class hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter – very convenient for you to shop, eat and play…
Free to discover Hanoi.
Day 2 Hanoi – Halong – Alova Day Cruise (Meals: B/L/)
- 8.00 - 8.30 Our guide will pick up from hotel and depart for Halong Bay
- 10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
- 12:15 Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor
- 12:30 Boarding Alova Day Cruise with Welcome Drink
- 13:00 Safety briefing
- 13:15 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- 14:00 Kayaking or Bamboo boat rowing OR Relaxing
- 15:00 Visiting Thien Cung cave – Heaven Cave
- 15:00 Enjoying fresh fruits on cruise
- 16:30 Disembarking to get on Shuttle bus
- 18:00 Short stop to stretch your legs
- 20:30 Our guide will say goodbye to you at your hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi free and easy (Meals: B)
You can take a city tour by yourself, join water puppet show...if you need help please let us know
Day 4 Free in Hanoi (Meals: B)
Breakfast at the hotel and free. Trip ends. If you want to extend your stay, please inform Go Asia Travel .com
- Transportation with A/C Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- English speaking guide during 1 Day tour from Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast/ L = Lunch/D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Visiting Thien Cung cave – Heaven Cave
- Accommodation: 3 nights in 3 star hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter (Double share),
- Complementary bottles of water - 02 bottles/ pax
- Welcome drink on board.
- Kayaking is banned from 1-April-2017 by Halong Bay Management Authority, so sorry for this inconvenience.
- Beverages, International Insurance
- Flight tickets and airport transfer
- Tips, Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
PRICE: 128 USD/person in group of at least 2 people sharing 1 rooms
Single supplement: 66 USD
- Book directly to our email: email@example.com
- Deposit at least 30% in advance
- Book 10 days before check in date
- At least 2 people in a booking
- No refundable if booking is cancelled later than 10 days.
Highly recommended on TRIPADVISOR .Com