- Satisfaction guaranteed and updated promotion
- Book and pay instantly
- No Booking Fee
- Managed by International Tour Operator - Go Asia Travel
- 24/7 professional customer support
20 Hang Muoi St, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem Dist,
Sales: +84  2439.234.105
Reservation: +84  2439.234.102
Booking Conditions of Alovacruises.com
Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with Alova Cruises.com. We strongly recommend that you also read the Trip Notes relating to your trip prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary and style of the trip you are undertaking.
Dates, itineraries and prices are valid from 01 January 2013 until 31 December 2018. Beyond 31 December 2018 dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only.
2. Deposit requirement
You are required to pay a deposit of 30-50 % for your booking to be confirmed (please note that special deposit requirements apply for some trips).
3. Acceptance of booking and final payments
Acceptance of your booking will be confirmed by us in writing. Please refer to your booking confirmation invoice for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 30 days before or on the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
4. Children policy for Alova Day Cruise (1 day boat):
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge (maximum is 1 F.O.C child per cabin, accompanied with parent)
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old will be charged 50% the adult tour price
- From 9 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Go Asia Travel.com commits to provide you a simple and efficient refund policy which is applied as follows
1. The bad weather condition
2. The order of local authority
Go Asia Travel.com has the right to cancel the tour immediately and we will refund you in case of:
- Direct booking through Go Asia Travel.com or Alova Cruises.com, we will process the refund in cash immediately when visiting our office 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hanoi.
- Booking through Go Asia Travel’s authorized Travel Agents or Hotels, refund will be settled where you book the trip.
Cancellation refund is only valid for the services organized by Go Asia Travel.com or Alova Day Cruises.com Other services organized by you are NOT refundable.
For Alova Day Cruises 1 day
1. Be cancelled before arriving Tuan Chau harbor
Free Of Charge
2. Be cancelled at Tuan Chau harbor without or with lunch
Charged 50%/ tour price
3. Be cancelled when the customer is already on board
Charged 100% / tour price
If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
* 30 days or more prior to departure, we will refund the deposit (you need to cover the payment fee);
* between 15 and 29 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid (you need cover the payment fee).
* less than 15 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
Note that more lenient cancellation conditions apply to some of our tours - please ask your booking consultant for details. Different fees may apply to airline tickets, train tickets, charter cruises depending on the carrier being used.
You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation penalties in certain circumstances.
If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
GoAsiaTravel.com respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our visitor. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site, www.goasiatravel.com
We will never give any information about you to others
Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (like your name, address, and email address) so you can book travel services, request information and support. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding our web site, new GoAsiaTravel.com services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
This site also contains links to other sites. GoAsiaTravel.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. For more information on this subject, please see our terms and conditions.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Changing your communication preferences
As a customer of GoAsiaTravel.com, you may alter your customer information or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time.
- You may send an email to email@example.com
We use emails to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our contact us page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded. However, your information will never be shared with third parties.
Only If We Have To
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
Changes In Our Practices
If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement, at least 30 days prior to their implementation.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and country of residence), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, 20 Hang Muoi st, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Pick up policy for Alova Day Cruises
Please note that our cruise tour price is included transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi but there are some cases as below:
1. If you stay in a hotel/residence in the Hanoi Old Quarter – Hoan Kiem dist, We will pick up from your hotel/residence to Halong bay and return. Pick up time is 8.00 am – 8.30 am. Please let us know your hotel/residence name and address.
2. If you stay in a Hotel/residence is in Hanoi but located outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem dist., Please kindly come to our office on the day of departure to meet our guide then start to Halong bay. Our office’s address 20 Hang Muoi street, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Meeting time is 7h50 am.
3. If you want to start our tour from Halong Bay city. The meeting point is Hong Chau Restaurant in Tuan Chau Harbor. You can ask the restaurant manager for our cruise embark information and identify themselves. You are expected to meet our guide at 12:15 – 12.30 PM then get on our cruise.