HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your booking and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally,
we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- To provide you with the services you have booked with us
- To personalise aspects of our overall service to you
- We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising
- Posted at each Alova Cruises ship’s muster stations to comply with international maritime safety rules and conventions
We will NEVER sell the information you give to us to any other organisation or entity
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, to process your booking and provide your service.
Any data provided by you which is used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Naga Cruises Cruises requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
- You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Data security is of great importance to Alova Cruises and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected online.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We do not store credit card details, or do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
This web site always uses a secure connection to ensure all data transmitted is in an encrypted state.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Alova Cruise has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within its Website is correct.
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone or using our web form on our Contact Us page, or by mail using the details provided below:
Alova Cruises, 20 Hang Muoi Street, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam